Sunday 25 March 2012

Another China Glaze Haul

I love China Glaze nail polish! They have such a huge variety of colours to choose from. So as I build up my collection I thought I would share the new colours I add.

Starting with : Stone cold from the Hunger Games collection.

This is Stone Cold from the Hunger Games Collection. Its a beautiful dark ashy grey with dark flecks. I dries to a matte finish. I love matte nail polish!!





This is Luxe And Lush also from the Hunger Games Capital collection. Its a clear base with very large flakes of opalescent glitter. It reminds me of fish scales but I think its beautiful over a light pink. The only downside to this polish is that the flakes of glitter start to peel off and your nails end up looking a little fluffy even with a clear top coat.



This is in the colour Awakening. Its a beautiful duo-chrome polish. Its a berry purple with beautiful burnt orange duo-chrome. Its very opaque and looks great with only one coat!


I LOVE this colour!! Its a deep raspberry colour called Seduce Me. Its such a sophisticated rich colour. Oh I'm in love :)



No comments:

Post a Comment