Tuesday 28 February 2012

Maybelline Eye Studio 24 Hour Eye Tattoo

Maybelline Eye Studio 24 Hour Eye Tattoo

The new Maybelline Eye Tattoos are a cream colour shadow. ( I've heard comparable to MAC paint pots although I done own any paint pots I cant compare them myself). They are creamy and highly pigmented and come in 10 beautiful shades. I own 6. They blend out easily and are easy to apply. You can use them with a brush but I find for a better colour pay off using your finger to pack the colour on works best. They last all day without creasing. They can be worn on their own or layered with shadows.

This is how Maybelline describes the new 24 hour Eye Tattoos:

Why You'll Love It

Dare to wear 24HR shadow.
• Ink technology creates 24HR wear shadow for our most intense, long-lasting colour saturation
• Cream formula glides on without creasing and keeps colour vibrant
• Ophthalmologist-tested.  Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers

The colours I own are:
05 Too Cool, 15 Audacious Asphalt, 25 Bad to the Bronze, 30 Pomegranate Punk, 40 Tenacious Teal, 35 Tough as Taupe.

Too Cool and Tough as Taupe are less creamy than the others and I find Tough as Taupe a little harder to blend as it sets quickly. Bad to the Bronze is one of my favourite colours and is by far the creamiest. I like to wear Tenacious Teal and Pomegranate Punk with a nude eye as winged liner setting the cream base with a matching shadow.



Pomegranate Punk






















Tough as Taupe

 
Too Cool


 
Tenacious Teal





 
Bad to the Bronze



 
Audacious Asphalt



I would love to get the Bold Gold and the Painted Purple but they are sold out everywhere in my town :(




No comments:

Post a Comment