Sunday 26 February 2012

One'n Only Argan Oil

Argan oil

I have very fine curly hair. Its colour treated and I do have some grey hair. Its damaged from heat styling and dry well from being curly...As with my skin on my face I have an oily scalp which in turn makes my roots oily. I wear my hair straight about 98% of the time.

I heard alot of woman talk about how much argan oils helped their hair so...why not! Ill give it a try. I purchased a 3.4fl.oz. bottle at Sallys for $13.79. (kinda pricey) The bottle says: Oil treatment, instant shine, smoothness, frizz control colour protection and alcohol-free. It says its non greasy and absorbs into hair instantly.

Yep it does...




I put a pea sized drop and work it into the ends of my towel dried hair. Then blow dry and style as usual. Its made a HUGE improvement in the dryness and damage of me ends. LOVE IT!! The bottle says you can also add it to dry hair but for me it just make it greasy looking. I think this is a must have product and will definitely be repurchasing it. Well worth the money!

2 comments:

  1. I just checked out your blog it is super good I really enjoyed reading it<3

    ReplyDelete