Sunday 26 February 2012

Urban Decay Naked Palette

OK lets start with Urban Decays NAKED palette.
My wonderful hubby ventured into Sephora on his own and without me even mentioning it he picked out the naked palette for me for Christmas! Lets face it he is a guys guy and has no interest in makeup. Yet what a fantastic surprise!! I had been watching Sam Scheurman on YouTube ( he know how much I love her thanks Sam :) She was talking up the Naked palette and he overheard her review and stumbled his way through a busy Sephora (only one in our city) and found it for me. Before the naked palette I honestly only ever owned drugstore makeup. I repeatedly thanked him but told him he had made a huge mistake!! It has now sparked a love for high end makeup! lol

The Naked palette comes with a great medium flat shader brush, a sample size Urban Decay Primer Potion, and 12 highly pigmented silky smooth neutral eyeshadows. There are 2 matte colours and 10 shimmer/glittery colours.






From left to right they are:
Virgin, Sin, Naked, Sidecar, Buck, Half Baked, Smog, Dark Horse, Toasted, Hustle, Creep, Gunmetal.


The Brush that comes with this palette is a flat shader brush which is great for packing colour all over the lid and for adding highlight under the brow bone.

The primer that comes with this palette is the first primer I have used. Its a sheer flesh toned primer which definitely works great. I will be repurchasing this primer when my sample runs out. I know that they have changed the packaging to a squeeze tube. It come with a doe foot applicator but Ill have to cut the top off to get every last drop out. Definitely helps keep your shadows from creasing ( as I have oily lids), helps the colours pop and keeps my shadows on from morning until I wash it off before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment