Sunday 26 February 2012

Lets get Started :) A little about me.

Well I thought I would start off my blog with something I am interested in and that is makeup. I will have some hauls and reviews for the next little while to get this blog up and going :) So to start....a little about me...I am a 28 year old mom of 2 boys. Ages 6 and 4. I am currently a stay home. Most things in my life are "all boy" so when I get the chance I like to be girly. I am 28 and my skin is showing my age. I have very oily skin. I don't have alot of acne but i do have some pigmentation problems along with some scaring. I love makeup. I have since I was a little girl. My mother was never one to wear makeup. She wore a little blush and lipstick on very special occasions. I think my love of makeup started with my grandma(Nanny). She was always a well put together woman who I looked up to. When she would come for a visit she would bring as much makeup as she could fit in her bags. She would put makeup on me so beautifully and I would put it on her ( not so beautifully lol but she wouldn't mind). She put my hair in rag curls and let me wear her perfume and always brought me samples of mary kay and avon and department store counters. As I dont have daughters or sisters what better place to start sharing my opinion of products than with anyone who will look! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment